Dealers will perform their duties in accordance with the directives as set down in the Casino
Operations Manual ensuring that the highest standards of efficiency, guest service and
security are met in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
The Dealer serves as the direct contact between the patrons and the Casino Management
and as such is required to conform to the highest levels of professionalism, appearance and
The Casino Management may assign a Dealer other duties outside the Casino Operation.
The Dealer is expected to perform these duties to the highest standards of efficiency, guest
service and integrity.
In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product
and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed
• Deal games in accordance with the rules of the game, policies and procedures.
• Ensures betting compliance and payments in accordance to game rules and limits.
• Provides exchange of currency for chips.
• Informs guests of game rules and enforces game rules in accordance to procedures.
• Ensures game protection and protection of Company’s assets. Informs Supervisor of
any suspicious behavior to prevent fraud.
• Verify bankrolls and credits with Supervisor.
• Supervises the proper care and use of Casino equipment and reports any damage or
loss immediately to the Supervisor.
• Assist guest with questions regarding Casino activities or refers to appropriate
• Assumes other duties as assigned by the Casino Supervisor.
• Maintains the standards and guidelines recommended by SEMS and NCL Casino
• Compulsory on the job training will be provided for all new and existing games as
directed by the casino management.
• Must be able to efficiently provide dealing services for guests each day.
• Must have knowledge of at least 3 or more games currently offered by NCL Casinos.
• Must be able to provide quality service for a large passenger vessel that can include
from 1,000 to 3,000 guests.
NATURE AND SCOPE
• Under the direction of the Casino Supervisor, the Dealer is responsible for the proper
execution of all gaming activities pursuant to NCL procedures and game rules and
• Responsible for Supervision and control of all passengers involved in gaming
activities enforcing all game rules with professionalism and enthusiasm.
• Minimum of at least two years dealing experience preferred.
• Experience in 3 or more of the following games: Blackjack, Roulette, Let it Ride,
Caribbean Stud Poker, 3-Card Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles, Pai Gow Poker, or
• Gaming license preferred.
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Position requires professional and personable approach to all guests.
• Fluent in English Language; Speak, Read, Write
• Maintain the highest standards of Customer Service/Guest Relations
• Dependable and reliable.
Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Some college related education
• Proactive, Team Player, Problem Solver
• Passionate about hospitality and customer service driven
• Must have a professional appearance and good hygiene
• Respect for all co-workers and guests
• Pride in your work by creating positive energy, excitement and fun
• Able to work 7 days a week for a period of up to 10 months
• Demonstrate positive behaviors; smiling, being polite and courteous
• Able to develop a camaraderie with team members
• Ability to live in close quarters, share limited space with other cabin-mates
• While performing the essential functions of this job, all team members are required
to stand; walk long distances on the ship; use hands to touch, handle or feel; reach
with hands and arms; talk or hear.
• All vessel positions require repetitive motion of bending, climbing, going up and
down stairs and lifting more than 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision
abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
• All team members must be physically able to participate in emergency life saving
procedures and drills. All vessel positions require full use and range of arms and legs
as well as full visual, verbal and hearing abilities to receive and give instructions in
the event of an emergency including the lowering of lifeboats.
• Work within different temperature changes—indoors to outdoors.
• Able to pass basic safety course.
• This is a minimal description of duties. Other work requirements may be necessary
and assigned as business or maritime law dictates.
C.T.N. JOB SELECTION, Brasov este cea mai renumita firma de recrutare si plasare de forta de munca pentru Vase de Croaziera, consultanta pe piata muncii in domeniul hotelier
Avem o traditie de 14 ani in aceasta industrie si colaboram cu cele mai bune companii de croaziera americane si nu numai.