1.0 Basic Functions:
The Assistant Stateroom Steward/ess is responsible for ensuring quality housekeeping service
and high standards of cleanliness in all areas, as per company guidelines. The Assistant
Stateroom Steward/ess will be assigned to a Stateroom Steward/ess. The Assistant Stateroom
Steward/ess has a combined role in staterooms and public areas.
2.0 Responsibility and authority:
He/she will be responsible for:
• Adhere to company standards regarding dress and appearance (Carnival Look Book).
• Extend appropriate greetings to all guests at every opportunity.
• Apply hospitality standards at all times in guest and crew areas.
• Follow all safety regulations (boat drills, lifejacket issues etc) during the course of duty.
• Adhere to all occupational safety instructions and be aware of surroundings while performing
duties to ensure a safe working and guest environment.
• Follow all environmental, USPH and SMS procedures during the course of duty.
• Adhere to all safety and operational instructions regarding handling chemicals.
• Advise any guest challenges immediately to Housekeeping Management.
• Report and follow up on all maintenance issues with the Assistant Housekeeping Manager.
• Make sure to be introduced to all guests by the Stateroom Steward/ess.
• Make sure all staterooms are serviced twice a day to the cleaning and set-up standard required.
• Respond to all guest requests in a timely manner.
• Ensure balconies and furniture are kept clean (where applicable).
• Ensure hallway/corridor and steward lockers are maintained clean and tidy at all times.
• Ensure carpets in cabins and hallways/corridors are maintained clean by daily spotting and reporting.
• Ensure that all equipment is properly cared for, cleaned and stored correctly.
• Ensure that food service items are removed from the staterooms promptly and returned to the
appropriate area. Under no circumstances should they be stored on the carpet.
• Ensure timely delivery of collected liquor, tour tickets and other stateroom deliveries with the
• Be able to provide fun & memorable vacations to our guests consistently each week.
• Adhere to CCL environmental towel hanger policy.
• Adhere to CCL amenity basket program.
• Assist with administration of departmental paperwork and report procedures.
• Assist with luggage delivery and related duties as instructed.
• Coverage of Stateroom services as required as part of ongoing training.
The Stateroom Steward/ess has overall responsibility for the section and as the immediate
supervisor is responsible for training in all areas of stateroom procedures.
C.T.N. JOB SELECTION, Brasov este cea mai renumita firma de recrutare si plasare de forta de munca pentru Vase de Croaziera, consultanta pe piata muncii in domeniul hotelier
Avem o traditie de 14 ani in aceasta industrie si colaboram cu cele mai bune companii de croaziera americane si nu numai.