This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company on a position of
FIELD TRADER TULCEA AREA (AGRICULTURAL FIELD)
with main accountabilities:
* new farmers and customers identification, farmers local trader, silo owners, input providers, transporters, local industry, millers, starches, animal farms, compound feed producers, alcohol producers
* negotiation and concluding of commercial contracts and providing all the support for contract execution
* actively support good commercial relations with company accounts and officials (local Ministry of Agriculture responsibilities)
* permanent monitoring the agricultural market in order to provide information on consumers and industry trends, crops quality and prices, etc.
* supporting constantly company's development, keeping all business related information strictly confidential (purchase and sales of grains and oil seeds)
* reaching the company targets and reporting the sales and purchase activity
The candidate should meet the following criteria:
* knowledge of agri-business market, commercial, economic, legal aspects related to the job
* minimum 2 years of experience in sales/aquisitions of agricultural products
* clean driving licence (B type)
* strong negotiation and perseverance skills
* responsible, organized in carrying out tasks
* devoted and ethical behaviour
In return company offers the prospect of working with one of the leading players in its industry that matches your ambitions to grow and succeed along with a highly motivating salary package related to your ability.
Founded in 1982, Grafton Recruitment has established itself as a world class provider of recruitment solutions. Grafton has experienced an impressive growth pattern in the last five years. The network has built to a total of 70 branch operations spanning 19 different countries including the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Chile, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Russia, Portugal, France, Austria, Belgium, Turkey, UAE and Romania.