Passionate about numbers? Interested to start or shape your Finance career with one of the largest organizations in the world?
We are currently looking for new colleagues to join our expanding team in Finance BPO.
Here is a description of Treasury Analyst responsibilities:
- Managing daily cash levels for corporate departments or business units, and he ensures that such levels are appropriate, based on operating needs in those business units;
- Responsible for logging cash transactions, keeping records, overseeing transfers, and engaging in other activities related to monitoring the supply and movement of cash;
- Collaborating with accounting team in order to ensure accurate and detailed financial records;
- Handling bank reconciliation, payments processing and follow up, accounts receivables discounting administration.
- University graduate - Economics: Banking, Finance, Accounting;
- Max. 3 years work experience;
- Banking knowledge of functions and accounting is nice to have;
- Very good knowledge of Italian and English;
- MS Excel Proficiency;
- Organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues;
- Communication & interpersonal skills;
- Team player;
- Strong motivation to develop a career in Finance.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is one of the world’s leading companies providing consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania.