• Coordinates all logistics aspects related to training programs;
• Provides and updates training related reports and files as per internal requests/procedures;
• Assist in the consolidation of internal training needs for administration employees;
• Maintains and updates periodically internal files related to production operators skills, certifications and working position;
• Responsible for updating active employees directory file, organizational charts, internal announcement boards;
• Prepares annual holiday report for all employees;
• Administrates fuel tickets (ordering & distribution);
• Centralize stationery needs;
• Payroll slips & food tickets distribution;
• Acts as a part of the HR team and takes an active role in any internal and external activities developed by the HR department.
• Fluency in English;
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office advanced level);
• Team working abilities;
• Initiative in looking for ways of processes improvement;
• Ability to work in a flexible environment;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Well developed organizational skills.
- Motivating salary;
- Meal tickets, medical services, fitness access and bonuses for the holidays;
- Working in a well-organized environment, with professional people.
“ Fiecare clipa de cautare este o clipa de regasire” ( Paulo Coelho)
Sunteti in cautarea unui loc de munca? Simplificati-va acest proces de cautare, apeland la noi. Step Up va pune la dispozitie specialisti in domeniul Resurselor Umane care va vor oferi suport in dezvoltarea carierei dvs.
Va asteptam pentru a parcuge impreuna drumul spre atingerea obiectivelor dvs profesionale.