Saguaro Technology is Hiring
Be an active member of an Information Development team! This team develops and maintains documentation used by customers and technical support personnel in the installation, maintenance, support and configuration of enterprise printing products and software solutions. The end-user documentation is delivered in multiple formats, including on-line help systems built into the products.
This position requires participation in all phases of design, test, development, and/or support of software and hardware products. You will apply the latest technologies in an energetic, team-based culture, using state-of-the-art tools and equipment.
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Good written, reading and spoken Italian
• University Degree;
• Familiar with IT field related technologies and environment
• Spanish skills are considered a plus
• Ability to collaborate with engineering to translate and develop comprehensive end-to-end and technical documentation for software products
• Strong team orientation.
• Opportunity to build a career with us
• Exciting Projects to increase your professional expertise
• Being part of a great and dynamic team together with other talented Software Professionals
• Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits - Saguaro Tech offers top-tier salaries and benefits that currently include merit-based bonuses, employee loan subsidies, a savings plan, education benefits, professional training programs, medical clinic services, dental subsidies, gym and sport activities memberships and more.
• Modern New Facilities - Our roomy, new Timisoara campus provides Saguaro Tech employees with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
Saguaro Technology is a provider of high quality software solutions to the IT industry, through Saguaro Print and SaguaroNet, located in Timisoara, Romania.
SAGUARO PRINT is a software development company founded in 1999 with a proven ability of delivering high quality state-of-the-art products to a Fortune 100 US based company, IBM.
Saguaro Technology\'s newest customer, Asyst Technologies, Inc., is a leading provider of integrated automation solutions to semiconductor and flat panel display manufacturers. Development and quality assurance testing services are provided by Saguaro Tech\'s SaguaroNet subsidiary, under terms of a multi-year agreement inked in December 2004.
We are committed to attracting and retaining bright, ambitious people who posses a command of technology and are looking for a challenge.
Join the Team!
...and send your resume, together with a brief summary of your background and career goals.