• Configure and maintain the organization's servers and network communications, including LANs and/or WANs infrastructure, directory services, mail services, VPNs.
• Manage the performance of multiple hardware and software systems at the most complex level.
• Responsible for evaluating status of current systems.
• Provide internal analysis and support.
• Solve problems where analysis of the situation requires an in-depth knowledge and evaluation of various factors.
• Detailed theoretical and practical knowledge of IP protocols, firewalls and routers.
• Good understanding of a network topology.
• Experience in configuring, installing, and troubleshooting centralized network infrastructure devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, wireless, etc.
• Strong knowledge of UNIX operating systems, networking principles, network security, IPS/IDS, and general knowledge of computer programming.
• Linux shell scripting experience required.
• Good experience and expertise in Microsoft Windows.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong expertise troubleshooting DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP and related connectivity issues.
• Expertise with LDAP, including domain administration, creating, testing, and implementing group policies, and maintaining directory objects.
• Good communication and writing skills in English.
• Ability to work independently and in teams.
• Good people skills.
• Experience on VMware, virtualization, CCNA, IP telephony is a plus.
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering you ...
• Exciting projects !!
• A great and dynamic working environment
• Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits: private healthcare insurance, education benefits, professional training programs, dental subsidies, sport activities, performance bonuses ... and more!!
• Modern New Facilities: work with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
For more information you can also contact us at: HR@SAGUAROTECH.NET or visit our website – and apply online – at www.saguarotech.net .
Saguaro Technology is a provider of high quality software solutions to the IT industry, through Saguaro Print and SaguaroNet, located in Timisoara, Romania.
SAGUARO PRINT is a software development company founded in 1999 with a proven ability of delivering high quality state-of-the-art products to a Fortune 100 US based company, IBM.
Saguaro Technology\'s newest customer, Asyst Technologies, Inc., is a leading provider of integrated automation solutions to semiconductor and flat panel display manufacturers. Development and quality assurance testing services are provided by Saguaro Tech\'s SaguaroNet subsidiary, under terms of a multi-year agreement inked in December 2004.
We are committed to attracting and retaining bright, ambitious people who posses a command of technology and are looking for a challenge.
Join the Team!
...and send your resume, together with a brief summary of your background and career goals.