Waterford is a leading provider of educational software for young children all over the world.
Waterford develops research-based, technology-driven educational models and materials.
Our company is currently looking for a skilled and knowledgeable SQL Developer for its' office in Timisoara, Romania.
• Administrates systems and supports systems that are providing educational systems.
• Determines systems requirements and functionalities needed in complex development projects.
• Works closely with Data Architect team to organize and conduct Joint Application Design and Joint Application Validation sessions.
• 1+ years in enterprise DB systems and SQL programming
• 1+ years in query tuning and optimizing database code and developing batch processing jobs
• Familiar with object-oriented programming language, such as Java
• Experience with Report Systems and Deployment of Reporting Suites as BIRT and SSRS
• Architectures for both normalized and dimensional schemas
• Familiar with ETL concepts and methodologies
• Candidate must be able to understand business requirements and translate them into Technical specifications
• Good English is a must
All resumes must be submitted in English, otherwise they will not be taken into consideration.
Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii)
Waterford has development offices in the US and Romania.
We provide a professional, friendly, highly team oriented environment and competitive salaries and benefits.
We succeed when our team succeeds! Come join us today!
Founded in 1976 as a nonprofit organization, Waterford develops research-based, technology-driven educational models and materials.