- Identifies and researches local suppliers and wide strategic suppliers that meet the organization’s standards of price and quality and Technical Department request;
- Analyzes and evaluates supplier bids, tenders, and proposals, by comparison with general market;
- Evaluates suppliers’ offers in terms of the commercial and technical requirement;
- Collaborate with Technical Department in order to understand company’s needs and accurately draft corresponding material/service requests;
- Estimates supplier’s services or materials to ensure they that they comply with specifications and meet the organization’s quality standards and legislation;
- Prepares internal documents regarding selection of suppliers and makes sure they are validated and confirmed by all parties involved and according to company procedures (Analytical Matrix, Offers, Suppliers reports, etc.);
- Monitors the progress of procurement contracts (compliance with contractual terms, reaching target, delivery, quality of products);
- Manages ongoing relationships with suppliers, to ensure that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service;
- Prepares reports regarding supplier KPI s, according to company requirements.
- University degree in Engineering / Economical Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role (preferable oil and gas industry);
- Strong background in procurement activities for technical materials and services;
- Knowledge of specifications, functionalities and applications of various equipment or spares in Oil and Gas industry;
- Proven experience in contracts negotiation;
- Good English and Serbian language knowledge.
- Proficiency on MS Office programs;
- Team player with excellent communications skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
NIS Petrol is one of the biggest vertically integrated energy companies in southeast Europe. Its basic business activities include exploration, production and processing of crude oil and gas, as well as supply of wide portfolio of petroleum products.