• Implements Recruitment Marketing campaigns for increasing the company’s awareness in the local labor market and in universities – career events, job fairs, advertising (print and online), career website, Social Media, etc.;
• Provides support in preparation of press releases and media monitoring reports;
• Cooperates closely with the Recruitment team for planning and implementing effective marketing tactics to support the hiring needs;
• Implements Internal Communications campaigns in close cooperation with regional Internal Communication coordinator and local management team;
• Creates articles for internal newsletter and portal – collaboration with different colleagues for gathering relevant information, content editing, collaboration with global team for portal publishing;
• Offers support in terms of communication for planned and ad-hoc projects and campaigns driven by leadership;
• Manages the internal communication calendar;
• Delivers presentations at internal meetings for raising awareness on specific initiatives and recognize the colleagues who volunteered in certain projects;
• Works with global and local agencies for designing the layouts for online and print advertising tactics;
• Works with local vendors for producing print materials and branded items (merchandise);
• Manages various administrative tasks: administration of vendor contacts, purchase orders, contracts management, budget control.
• Marketing or Communications university degree;
• 2 years job experience in marketing / communications;
• Advanced English skills (speaking, reading, writing);
• Advanced PC user skills - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
• Communication and organizational skills;
• Team player, pro-active, results oriented.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture - sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is one of the world's leading companies providing consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. We focus equally on employees' development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills, visit our careers website accenture.ro/cariere and our Facebook page facebook.com/accenture in romania.