Your tasks is to support our Senior Specialists in their daily business by:
• Making entries in our interal data base
• Filling out transport documents
• Organizing transport files
• Issuing invoices to our customers, using the internal software
• Contacting customers to recover payables
• Keeping track of dispached goods
Allthough the job is entry level and no specialist knowledge is required, we do ask you to prove these minimum requirements:
• very good command of English language (written and spoken)
• educational background in Transportation
• OR educational background in Business Administration / Economics and extra curricular activities in Transportation.
What we offer is the possibility to work for an Austrian multinational freight forwarder, one of the best in its field, and to start a long term career in the transportation business.
Please add to your resume a letter of intrest in English, explaining why you are suited for a career in freight forwarding !
Multinational freight forwarder with Head Quarter in Austria. We employ over 2000 people worldwide and have over 100 own offices in 27 countries. We are present in the Romanian market for 10 years with offices in Bucuresti, Timisoara, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi and Agigea.