- Data entry into the various Human Resource systems and tracking tools;
- Communicates with employees to request corrective or additional data and confirm receipt of requests for processing;
- Analyses output reports to ensure data has been processed accurately, addresses errors with employees and initiates corrective action;
- Demonstrates knowledge of Human Resources processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities;
- Researches and resolves data entry discrepancies.
- Bachelor degree
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- Good client handling skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Self motivated, positive attitude and approach
- Professional approach and comfortable dealing with clients
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.