• Administrative department activities: employee data processing, labor documents creation, preparing specific addendums and work statements, providing admin support for client company’s employees
• Recruitment department activities: posting job announcements on career sites, CV screening and interview scheduling, working with specific recruitment systems, candidates management
• Contact Center activities: offering support to client employees with regards to their benefits, employment status and other Human Resources matters
Ideal candidate profile:
• University education and up to 1 years work experience
• Fluent in Bulgarian, Serbian and English.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Team player
• Available to work full time
• Strong motivation to work with Human Resources processes
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is one of the world’s leading companies providing consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania.