Your responsibilities as a Junior Flash Developer will be:
- Flash-based projects development;
- Collaborate with other functional partners to develop and execute applications for clients including interactive flash applications, video, etc.;
- Develop interactive tools using different web technologies;
- Maintain and improve existing web tools;
- Consulting clients/colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or an equivalent combination of degrees and experience;
- Advanced English skills, oral and written;
- Good understanding of Web and interactive principles as well as of evolving digital media production techniques and technologies;
- Working experience with Adobe Flash and demonstrated ability to write code in Action Script 2.0 and 3.0;
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS3 methodologies is a plus.
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, meal tickets and sport allowance;
- Private medical plan insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, central building office.
Toluna PLC is a leading global online market research panel and survey technology company. Toluna offers market researchers access to the world\'s most highly profiled, responsive and rigorously maintained online panel for sample only and full service projects.
With an online research panel of 3.7 million active members covering 33 international panels, Toluna has won the support of over 1,500 of the world’s leading market research agencies.
Toluna has offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt , New York, Amsterdam, Seattle, Dallas, Haifa, Timisoara and Sydney and is listed on the London stock exchange (TOL).
For further details please access www.toluna-group.com