You will work closely with the Client's Sales teams and Key Account managers to manage production of interactive programs that include translation of strategy into operational execution and project management implementation. He will act as a link between the Client's Regional Sales reporting teams and Client's Sales Force who is performing the execution of work. Will also interact with Business Operations and Business Controllers. The candidate should have:
- Project management skills to manage multiple projects.
- Should accurately and professionally document delivery of services.
- Needs to ensure quality of deliverables across projects
- Ability to monitor and analyze data ( analysis & reporting experience/Target driven Sales of Telecommunication products & services with MIS preparation/business controller (operations) role reporting sales achievement, sales linked incentives etc. preferably in a Telecom sector)
- Analytical skills to drill down into data and assess correctness
- Impeccable Communication & Negotiation skills, team player,
- Have good interpersonal skills and work effectively with Client's Sales/Marketing Force.
- Strong excel, PowerPoint and word skills (must be able to manipulate pivots, prepare presentations and document summary changes in word for use with executive presentations)
1. Support sales team in Pipeline/Opportunities management
2. Support the budgeting, planning and forecasting process for Orders and Revenue, SVM when applicable
3. Support the sales compensation governance process providing support on the quota definition and attainment tracking
4. Act as SPOC for Cluster/Customer Account teams
5. Understand sales organization KPI’s to become a specialist and Analyze discrepancies, advise in terms of correction actions
6. Prepare level 1 and 2 analysis to explain business trends as inputs for Business meeting reviews or to answer on questions received
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is one of the world’s leading companies providing consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania.