- Data Preparation: cleaning, coding, aggregation, merging, summarization, weighting;
- Processing data file in SPSS / XLS / DBF / ASCII or any other format with the questionnaire and tab plan;
- Working with Open Ended Coding and tabulation (using mainly SPSS and/or Wincross);
- Define the details related to the Data Processing, like plan, time line, resource required and potential roadblock.
- Degree in Sociology, Statistics or equivalent;
- Preferably some experience in a Market Research environment;
- Good knowledge of SPSS (Quantum/Wincross/Excel is a plus);
- Good with MS Office (especially Excel);
- Team and customer oriented skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required;
- High Level of professionalism and integrity and motivation;
- Good English language skills, spoken and written;
- Residence in, or availability to relocate to Timisoara, where the position is based.
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, meal tickets and sport allowance;
- Yearly performance evaluation and compensation based on your results;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, central building office;
- Private medical insurance.
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to our Staffing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title in the subject line.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
Toluna PLC is a leading global online market research panel and survey technology company. Toluna offers market researchers access to the world\'s most highly profiled, responsive and rigorously maintained online panel for sample only and full service projects.
With an online research panel of 3.7 million active members covering 33 international panels, Toluna has won the support of over 1,500 of the world’s leading market research agencies.
Toluna has offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt , New York, Amsterdam, Seattle, Dallas, Haifa, Timisoara and Sydney and is listed on the London stock exchange (TOL).
For further details please access www.toluna-group.com