What will be your duties and responsibilities in this job?
Provide customer support and communication related to product performance and technical details;
• Replicate and/ or investigate customer requests by email or telephone;
• Evaluation and prioritization of support inquiries;
• Cooperation with all internal and external departments of the organization;
• First contact person for technical support inquiries from customers about our laboratory products;
• Support for quality issues/complaints in topics concerning quality and technical matters;
• Keep the customer informed of internal actions, corrective actions and status of analyzes;
• Keeps in touch with the customer in terms of product quality (complaints, quality documentation);
• Responsible to review customer expectation and answering time in less than 48 hours.
What critical skills are needed for this position?
Technical University degree or related fields;
• Excellent time management, good organizational skills and the ability to multitask/prioritize;
• Customer oriented skills, providing technical advice to customer;
• English – advanced level, German is a plus;
• Good computer skills are necessary (Windows, Office, etc.);
• Team-spirit and collaboration with other departments (Sales, Order Processing, Product management, R&D, Production, etc.);
• Sociable, with high communication skills with customers and organize your work self-dependent and target oriented.
• Competitive Salary & Benefits;
• Meal tickets (value 20 Ron);
• Gift tickets for Christmas and Easter;
• The 13th salary;
• Consistent referral bonus;
• Annual bonus;
• Medical insurance for you and your family;
• Transport secured from Timisoara, Dumbravita & Giroc;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Gym and Wellness special discount package;
• Team buildings & events;
• Relaxing area;
• Flexible program & breaks.