• Ensures compliance with the clinical trial protocol
• Checks clinical site activities
• Makes onsite visits
• Reviews Case Report Forms
• Communicates with clinical research investigators
We offer a competitive salary package, fringe benefits, trainings abroad and an international and highly professional working environment.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ONLY IN ENGLISH
• University degree in medicine, pharmacy or natural sciences
• Experience in clinical studies would be a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Flexibility towards work assignments
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Detail oriented
• Good command of English, other languages are a plus
• Self driven, independent character
• PC literacy
• Driver’s licence B
SSS Clinical Research SRL is the Romanian subsidiary of SSS International Clinical Research GmbH, a leading, full-service, German based clinical research organization, providing expert services in all key areas of the drug development process for companies from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical industries. By help of its extensive network of qualified employees, researchers and partners the company is performing the following services in many Western, Central and Eastern European countries: Strategy Development, Clinical Trials Management, Data Management, Biostatistics, Medical Writing.
With extensive experience and pan European resources, SSS International Clinical Research plans and manages clinical trials from start to end, from protocol design and feasibility to patient recruitment and clinical monitoring, including also database design, statistical analysis, reporting, and medical writing.