- Maintain vendor master data
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Process internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.)
- Release and post payment records
- Perform Account Reconciliations
- Travel & Expense data set up & maintenance, expense reports validation
- Corporate Credit Card/ Purchase Card management and processing
- Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy
- Update processes and procedures
- Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results
- University degree in economical field;
- Previous experience in business process area as Accounts Payable, Banking – no experience is also welcomed;
- Good in dealing with numbers and information;
- Attention to detail and the desire to take responsibility for assigned customers/vendors;
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Driven and enthusiastic personality;
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.