- Liaise and maintain good communication with clients;
- Responsible for training and supervising subordinate staff;
- Maintaining Hotel standards and ensuring that they are adhered to at all times;
- Organizing staff rotas and performing staff appraisals;
- Dealing with customer complaints;
- Ensuring hotel targets are met for the department;
- Excellent motivation, sales ability, organizational skills and client relation skills are required for this outstanding opportunity;
- All applicants must have relevant supervisory experience in a front desk / reception background in a hotel.
Experienced Hotel Front Desk / Reception personnel to work and make a career within UK Hotels.
- Minimum 1 year of relevat experience
- Very good English. Other international language will be a plus but not mandatory;
- Good working attitude;
- Dynamic, responsible and innovative;
- Hotel and Tourism University Graduated or Management Graduated will be a plus;
- Must have positive attitude, to be flexible, enthusiastic work ethic.
- Contract duration: minimum 1 year
- Working hours: between 40-48 hours / week;
- Net salary: 800 -1500 pounds / month (depending on experience);
- Other benefits: accommodation, meals, health insurance, tips, bonuses and overtime paid extra, 20 days holiday per year.
Fronterra Recruitment is a UK based international recruitment agency. We recruit and place quality candidates across countries spawning over 3 continents in a vast range of industries ranging from hospitality to construction and from healthcare to accountancy. We passionately strive to provide our clients with a first class recruitment service, and to serve our candidates with an honest, transparent and ultimately rewarding approach.
We do not under any circumstances charge candidates a recruitment fee.