-is the interface between the client (TPL) and the Prototype Shop team;
- plans and agrees with the TPL the project milestones ( due date for receiving the documents for the project; date of realization of production; delivery date) and technical details ( necessary documents, processes needed for product realization, devices and tools);
- inform TPL and the project team of project status, communicate any delays and defines the new deadlines and corrective actions;
- receive, verify and distribute project documentation (Change Management);
- perform internal planning of projects;
- follow all pre-production prototyping activities ( acquisition process materials, specification and ordering of specific tools);
- defines the order for product realization processes;
- establishes the order of projects priorities;
- supervises production samples for its projects;
- create bids for the production of prototypes;
- participate in quality reports;
- technical University
- communication and teamwork skills;
- knowledge of MS Office;
- advanced English knowledge;
- knowledge of different technologies: SMT, THT, ICT, FA;
- knowledge of LSR control and reporting tools, BQR
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Trainings on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
With sales of around €33.3 billion in 2013, Continental is one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. As a provider of brake systems, systems and components for powertrains and chassis, instrumentation, infotainment solutions, vehicle electronics, tires, and technical elastomers, Continental contributes to enhanced driving safety and global climate protection. Continental is also an expert partner in networked automobile communication. Continental currently employs around 182,000 people in 49 countries.
The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and -sensorics, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
The Powertrain Division integrates innovative and efficient system solutions for vehicle powertrains. The comprehensive range of products includes gasoline and diesel injection systems, engine management, transmission control, including sensors and actuators, as well as fuel-supply systems and components and systems for hybrid and electric drives.
Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.