• Receiving new projects, participation to RUN's and starting serial production;
• Planning production capacity according to client requests;
• Root-cause analysis and remedy measures;
• Elaborating the production process for new projects;
• Continuous improvement of the existent production process;
• Realising work instructions for each stage of the production process / work position;
• Continuous improvement of the work instructions, improving Takt-Time;
• Supervising PPM, participation at QA's line intervention;
• Following and taking measures for achieving productivity target for each line in the responsibility zone;
• Programming machines in area of responsibility.
• XIII-th sallary;
• Meal tickets;
• Overhours paid double;
• Career development opportunities.
Our ideal candidate supports the Electronics department. Combining analytical skills, project coordination and technical skill, the Process Team leads our electronics assembly process to achieving its goals.
• Engineer Diploma in Machine Construction/Mechanics or Electronics/Electromechanics;
• PPM, Takt-Time and assembly processes knowledge is mandatory;
• Experience in quality assurance represents an advantage;
• SAP operation represents an advantage;
• Knowledge and/or experience in quality and process auditing represents an advantage;
• Experience in production project start-ups represents an advantage.
• Conversational level for the English language is mandatory;
• German language skills represent an advantage;
• The capacity for proactive work;
• Good communication skills, conflict management skills;
• Analytical skills, good logical reasoning;
• The ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines;
• The capacity to work under a well-organised and structured production system;
• Spontaneous reaction towards problem solving.
Marquardt Schaltsysteme SCS Sibiu - fondata in 1925 in Germania s-a dezvoltat intr-un concern international producator de componente in domeniul automotiv.Firma Marquardt Schaltsysteme va investi in acest an cca.6 milioane de Euro pentru transferul unei parti a productiei pe piata romaneasca si pentru extinderea capacitatii fabricii din Sibiu.Anul trecut, investitiile companiei au totalizat peste 15 milioane de Euro.Firma a cumparat un teren cu o suprafata de cca. 53.000 de metri patrati, unde a dezvoltat prima etapa a unei unitati de productie de sisteme electromecanice si electrice,repere destinate exclusiv exportului,pentru companiile Audi, BMW, Daimler Chrysler, Volkswagen si Porsche.Marquardt Schaltsysteme are unitati de productie in Germania, Franta, Elvetia, SUA, Tunisia, China si India.