- Resolve customer questions, complaints and requests via telephone.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Perform customer verifications
- Manage customers' accounts
- Offer customer support using different software applications.
- Record details of actions taken
We are in the business of helping people: we resolve customer questions, complaints and requests via telephone. Are you proficient in English ? Can you work in the afternoon and night schedule? Are you very skilled in using a computer? If so, we are glad to meet you!
We are looking for colleagues able to meet results as requested by management and prove to be a client oriented person. If you pay attention to detail and accuracy, have problem analysis and problem-solving skills, we invite you to apply for this job.
Experience in related fields Customer Care is desired, but not mandatory.
Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• One month start-up training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest.
We value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
• Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.
• Private medical insurance
• Undetermined contract
• You will be part of a very dynamic industry
• You will excel in your communication and negotiation skills
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies. We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability. We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)
In CGS we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, and being a pro-active team member. Join our team: if you think you fit the profile, than we are looking forward to meeting you!