• This role helps Supports the Capacity Manager and other senior individuals with tracking down contracts in Austria, Switzerland and Portugal.
• The role is being offered as a 6 months fix term assignment.
• Chase down and find existing contracts and arrange their interpretation or at least provide key terms
• Correlate against invoices provided by the Finance department
• Produce table of contracts and key terms/ costs
• Obtain rack floor plans
• Arrange monthly power reports where required
• 1-2 years experience required in a similar Customer Admin role.
• Experience in working with contracts and chasing them, producing invoices
• Experience in working in a fast paced environment
• Advanced English level
• Advanced German level
• Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, especially Word and Excel
Colt began in 1992 with funding from Fidelity Investments. Within a year we’d completed 15 km of our London network, and been granted a PTO licence so that we could offer voice and transmission services. We soon had our very first customer.
We then signed various interconnect agreements and by 1995 had completed the initial phase of our network in London’s West End. That meant we could compete for business amongst the vibrant media, advertising and broadcasting community located in that area. We won more and more customers and by 1996 Colt was floated on the London Stock Exchange and the NASDAQ. We opened for business in Frankfurt, and gained our licence to operate in France.
Our European expansion continued as we raised new capital, won many awards, and began to work in Spain, Switzerland, and deepen our presence in France and Germany.
As of today, we are Europe’s leading information delivery platform, with over 35,000 European business and government customers. We have the fastest end-to-end European Ethernet network, seamlessly connecting over 100 cities. We also own and operate 19 state-of-the-art data centres.
At Colt, we continue to invest heavily in our ability to deliver integrated network and IT managed services. We have over 250 skilled experts, working across a broad range of technologies. We are also helping to lead industry standards and certification for cloud services.
Looking ahead, we are committed to constantly growing our ability to deliver solutions that make a real difference to our customers, and to underpin this with award-winning customer service.