As a Technical Drawer in our Mechanical Design Team in Sibiu you will have to major task:
> you will have to create the 2D drawings corresponding to the 3D models;
> you will have administrative and organizational issues such as generation and maintain of parts list, BOM’s, taking care of parts numbering system.
- Responsible for the drawings realization, using Catia V5, according to the 3D models and mechatronic components, for automotive systems;
- Dimensioning the parts, assembly and arrangement drawings and wiring diagrams for a sufficiently detailed design specifications in collaboration with the mechanical designer engineer;
- Create the necessary views, sections , projections, manageable geometries and processes and check for plausibility;
- Create tables, drawings, diagrams using templates, figure represent in a structured manner;
- Insert technical conditions and tolerances in collaboration with the mechanical design engineer;
- Create technical list, bill off materials(parts list, change lists) according to specifications;
- Numbering system together, complement number system.
- University '/Bachelor's Degree in Mechanics Engineering, Electro mechanic, Industrial Engineering, Economical Engineering or comparable;
- Knowledge of technical standards for drawings;
- Knowledge of a 2D / 3D CAD Program is an advantage;
- Modelling / drawing / assembly in CAD Catia V5 is an advantage;
- Automotive experience is an advantage;
- Tolerance analysis – knowledge is an advantage;
- German language fluently will be desirable;
- English optional (advantage);
- Good communication and organizing skills;
- Analytical thinking.
Attractive salary package;
The 13-th wage.
Marquardt Schaltsysteme SCS Sibiu - fondata in 1925 in Germania s-a dezvoltat intr-un concern international producator de componente in domeniul automotiv.Firma Marquardt Schaltsysteme va investi in acest an cca.6 milioane de Euro pentru transferul unei parti a productiei pe piata romaneasca si pentru extinderea capacitatii fabricii din Sibiu.Anul trecut, investitiile companiei au totalizat peste 15 milioane de Euro.Firma a cumparat un teren cu o suprafata de cca. 53.000 de metri patrati, unde a dezvoltat prima etapa a unei unitati de productie de sisteme electromecanice si electrice,repere destinate exclusiv exportului,pentru companiile Audi, BMW, Daimler Chrysler, Volkswagen si Porsche.Marquardt Schaltsysteme are unitati de productie in Germania, Franta, Elvetia, SUA, Tunisia, China si India.