. Provide specialist support and advice to drilling, completion, well testing and well intervention operations in respect of the definition of requirements for drilling locations, drilling rigs and ancillary equipment.
2. Responds for the preparation of the specifications for equipment to be used for the new well operations activities (drilling-work over).
3. Ensure interface between the Well Operations Unit and the company’s department’s involved in the definition and engineering of the development infrastructures.
4. Follow up the progress of design, construction and commissioning of the drilling related infrastructures, the drilling rigs and associated equipment.
5. Ensure proper communications between the drilling contractor and other contractors working at a well location in order to prevent down time at startup of the drilling operations
6. Identify the basic requirements for the drilling /work-over rigs needed by the development wells activities. 7. Define minimum and optimum requirements and produce input for the design of the drilling installation.
8. Prepare technical specifications for the rig(s) and the relevant equipment.
9. Preparation and forward to Procurement the technical documentation for tendering of Well Operations related rigs and equipment.
10. Assist in technical bid evaluation.
11. Participate in the commissioning of newly contracted rig and equipment.
12 Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness and performance of the equipment vs. the installation layout with the scope of identify drawbacks, needs for modifications and proposes the most suitable corrective actions.
13. Analyzing formations & drilling plans to propose a suitable BHA to be run.
14. Actively contribution to QHSE program improvement.
- Bachelor degree in related technical/ engineering disciplines
- Minimum IWCF Level 3 certification: Well Control Surface BOP – Driller;
Optional IWCF Level 4 certification: Well Control Surface BOP – Supervisor
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role in oil & gas industry
- Experience in defining technical requirements for drilling rigs and associated equipment.
- Familiar with the procedures for tendering of goods and equipment.
- Experience in coordinating drilling projects.
- Good knowledge of all API standards, Romanian applicable regulations (e.g., norms, technical instructions) governing the field of geological exploration and drilling operations.
- Knowledge of well operations rigs, materials and equipment needed for the typical well construction (drilling-testing-completion) activities.
- Very good English knowledge
Skills and abilities
- Team player with excellent communication skills
NIS Petrol is one of the biggest vertically integrated energy companies in southeast Europe. Its basic business activities include exploration, production and processing of crude oil and gas, as well as supply of wide portfolio of petroleum products.