• Processing hardware and software purchase orders from receipt to billing return requests, price adjustments, customer complaints and any other post-order issues.
• Daily management of all open orders, cooperation with distribution centers in US, Germany and China on smooth and on time deliveries to customers
• Provide complex information to customers and thus help foster good relationships with our partners and keep the business going.
• Work closely and liaise with sales teams and other Zebra associates to resolve and escalate problems ensuring high internal and external customer satisfaction
• Working in team oriented environment with focus on work efficiency and continuous process improvement
• Excellent level of English language
• Advanced level of Italian language desirable
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Administration or customer service related type of experience desirable
• Ability to work with systems and data entry skills
• Detail oriented personality
• Be proactive and use own initiative
• Being willing to learn new things from aspects of sales support and customer care
• Strong team player
• Competitive salary
• Continuous training and development
• Free Language courses
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Pension and Life Insurance
• Multisport Card for CZ and SK
• Contribution to lunches
Zebra Technologies is a global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organisation's assets, people and transactions, enabling organisations to unlock greater business value.