The scope of the Order Management department includes end to end processing of hardware and software orders for Zebra products, communication with customers from EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region, supporting sales team and providing post sales customer service.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Processing hardware and software purchase orders from receipt to billing, return requests, price adjustments, customer complaints and any other post-sales issues.
- Daily management of open orders, cooperation with distribution centers in US, Germany and China on smooth and on time deliveries to customers
- Provide information to customers and thus help foster good relationships with our partners and keep the business going.
- Work closely and liaise with sales teams and other Zebra associates to resolve and escalate problems ensuring high internal and external customer satisfaction
- Work in team oriented environment with focus on work efficiency and continuous process improvement
Good Knowledge of English language (B2 level)
Good Knowledge of German language (B2 level)
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Administration or customer service related type of experience welcomed
Ability to work with systems and data entry skills
Detail oriented personality
Strong team player
Be proactive and use own initiative
Positive, multinational working environment
Continuous training and development
Free language courses
5 weeks of vacation
Pension and Life Insurance
Contribution to lunches in our canteen
Vouchers to wellness centers, pharmacies, cultural and sport centers twice a year
Zebra Technologies is a global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organisation's assets, people and transactions, enabling organisations to unlock greater business value.