New career opportunity within Calsonic Kansei – Multinational Corporation, active in the automotive industry since 1938.
For our operations in Ploiesti we are looking for a new Team Member to join our Engineering Team in the role of Process Electronics Engineer with the following responsibilities:
* Takes part in the development and implementation of new products, processes from concept phase to mass production;
* Validates installment / implementation of processes and equipment;
* Initiates action plans and follows-up on them in order to ensure that expected results are delivered and deadlines respected;
* Ensures support and takes part for the installation / relocation of equipment coordinating operations and supervising validation of working standard / method after installation / relocation;
* Controls and reports on status of lunching of new products;
* Prepares technical and manufacturing specification for tools and equipment in order to meet demanded production capacity;
* Reception of equipment and tools in accordance to existing procedures;
* Develops specifications and ensures the conformity of equipment with legal requirements;
* Bachelor’s degree in Electronics / Automation / Electro-mechanics;
* Experience in a similar position – minimum of 2 years;
* Good understanding for equivalence of sensors / relays, commutation sources;
* Good knowledge of PLC – Omron, Allen Bradley (download, upload, interpretation), both software and hardware;
* Experience in working with frequency convertors;
* English Language – medium level.
Should you decide to be part of our Engineering team we offer the possibility of building a long term career with constant learning and development opportunities.
Calsonic Kansei is a global comprehensive automotive parts manufacturer with a strong tradition in providing high quality products and constantly bringing new value through involvement and innovation.
Calsonic Kansei Romania strives to seek out high potential candidates in order to develop true professionals that can help our company grow and achieve targets.
We, the people working for Calsonic Kansei Romania, seek to create a professional working environment in which employees can learn and develop themselves both professionally and personal, and by doing so increasing motivation throughout the recognition of every team member's efforts.