• Handling incoming calls efficiently
Provide exceptional customer service and collect required information from the customer on every call per established criteria
• Use experience to identify customer needs and handle accordingly
• Demonstrate sincerity and empathy when appropriate by using the proper voice/tone pitch and word choice
• Handle multiple tasks (ie., talking with customers while accessing information in a computer)
• Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
We are looking for individuals who thrive on a challenge and truly want to provide services that exceed the expectations of each and every one of our customers. Our ideal candidate is customer-focused, highly detail-oriented, and able to consistently produce results. We are looking for extremely reliable individuals who can adapt to change, absorb and apply new information, and who have the determination to learn detailed processes.
• Able to learn quickly in a technical environment
• Excellent customer service, sales, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication including grammar and voice quality
• Detail oriented, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.