• Cash closing procedure on daily basis using SAP System, receipts registration, bank accounts reconciliation on monthly basis
• Daily phone interaction with client representative to verify registrations.
• Performs a range of tasks from complex to straightforward within the scope of the function.
• Accountable for the completion of standard and non-standard tasks, within the scope of function.
• Must be a good team player and be able to communicate easily with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels.
• Responsibility and accuracy (pay attention to details and follow control procedures).
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
• Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks.
• Fluency in Swedish and English.
• University degree in Administration/Accounting or related fields
• IT Skills: excel, word, MS Outlook, nice to have previous knowledge of SAP System
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
• Opportunity to gain broad analytical skills and experience, together with highly marketable specialist expertise in their chosen areas
• Dynamic working environment
• Contract with Accenture Italy until August 2015
• Attractive salary and benefits
• Travel allowances
• Accommodation in residence
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. With more than 181,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$23.39 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2008. Its home page is www.accenture.com
Our clients are some of the world\'s most dynamic organizations - 96 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. Committed to deliver innovation, we help them find the ways to become more successful in every part of their business from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
Our people are our most important asset and we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. Your learning program will be determined by the requirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skills as well as personal and leadership development. You will work with your manager to determine what skills you need and how to build them.
Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to be.