The role: Treasury Administrator
* Administer the Treasury systems and recording of the financial transactions of each pension scheme
* Liaise with the bank on financial transactions and timetables including BACS, CHAPS and cheques as necessary
* Process Share plan payments and perform monthly reconciliations
* Raise and mail cheques on scheme accounts using pre-printed stationery and ensure adequacy of stocks
* Deposit received cheques on a regular basis
* Control the opening and closing of bank accounts, BACSTEL-IP registrations, direct debits and standing orders
* Oversee the transactional detail and accuracy of financial entries and liaise with the Admin teams where further documentary supporting evidence is required
* Manage the banking link daily, inclusive of the data download and automatic reconciliations with the system cash book
* Follow up and resolve any reconciliation differences between bank and cashbook
* Upload the cashbook balances daily on the intranet
* Monitor and follow up on account balances and due transactions to ensure there is sufficient funding and advise the Admin teams of potential shortfalls ensuring that the accounts do not go overdrawn
* Prepare and issue monthly receipts and payments and bank reconciliations to the Admin teams and external clients (if applicable)
* Produce quarterly summaries for all tax payments due to assist the Admin teams in the completion of the quarterly accounting for tax
* Making Capital Calls and liaising with Admin teams to ensure sufficient funds available
* Maintaining the database for all overseas pension payments and liaising with the provider to ensure their records are correct
* Produce Ad-hoc reports when requested
* Comply with Corporate Policies and Procedures on reconciliations including follow up and clearance of aged items
* Undertake Treasury tasks and liaise with Admin teams as necessary in support of the above
Key Competencies and Skills
* Ability to work in a team environment and have a positive and flexible approach to the job.
* Must be dedicated to the quality, timeliness and accuracy of client servicing
* Attentive to detail, be highly numerate, able to prioritize and meet stringent deadline
* Computer literate on financial and office systems
* Possess good organizational skills and demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Recognise and escalate potential problems to ensure the daily treasury processes are completed
* Committed to observance of internal controls and procedures
* Ideally you will need to have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a treasury environment dealing with banks and accounting personnel.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Please apply only in the nature specified.
We thank everyone for applying, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.