Job responsibilities include:
- Develop C#/.NET applications;
- Perform minimal testing of his development ;
- Provide components maintenance;
- Investigate errors and generate adequate solution;
- Provide product-related consultancy.
We are seeking C#/.NET developers, graduate or final year students of a computer science faculty or related, for a full-time Internship, willing to work and learn in a young and competitive environment.
We offer you a rewarding working place where personal initiative and development are encouraged, together with a comprehensive and ongoing learning.
Ideal candidate MUST have:
- Good knowledge of OOP, data structures and algorithms;
- Good knowledge of C#, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server;
- Fluency in English.
Also, the following skills are a plus:
- Knowledge in working with WPF;
Desirable personal attributes of the ideal candidate:
- Willing to learn new technologies and develop new skills;
- Has a strong desire to create quality software products;
- Knows how to efficiently organize his/her own working time;
- Has sense of humor, positive approach and works well within a team;
- Is keen to be involved in agile projects, using industry standard technologies;
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Modern Office in Palas United Business Center;
- Recreational facilities include Foosball & Darts;
- Challenging and interesting projects that will require use of the latest technologies and practices;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- A comprehensive package of benefits and discounts;
- Team building activities at a variety of different locations.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Please apply only in the nature specified.
We thank everyone for applying, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.