Support major telecom operators throughout the world in launching new business and new services, as part of the project delivery team.
Understand business requirements and implement them into MIND's software.
Provide training and consultancy to our Customers.
Work closely with our Customers’ staff, R&D, testing and other departments in order to resolve highly complex technical issues.
Become a valued professional with international exposure.
This position requires worldwide travel for medium duration periods.
- Graduate in Computer Science or related field;
- Minimum 2 years experience in software technical support, software projects implementation or software development;
- Open minded, fast learner, open to new technologies;
- Good verbal and written skills in English; French and/or Spanish knowledge is considered an advantage; good communication skills;
- Organized person, able to adapt to different tasks and to focus on the project’s schedule and objectives;
- Experience working with relational databases and sound SQL knowledge;
- Basic knowledge on Internet protocols and computer networking technologies;
- Experience using UNIX/Linux environments.
The experience in billing for telecom is a valuable asset.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a pleasant and friendly work atmosphere and also a highly professional international environment where you will have the chance to learn new things every day and to develop a successful career.
If you feel you have the skills to successfully achieve this role, please contact us today.
Romanian branch of MIND CTI Ltd, a leading global provider of billing and customer care, accounting and management solutions for multiple IP services including Voice, Data, Content and Unified Messaging.