01-11-2016 | EXPIRA LA 01-12-2016
• Verify purchase request quality and correct buying channel
• Execute spot buying of indirect goods
• Obtain and analyze quote/pricing from preferred or contracted supplier
• Identify and advise client on cost effective methods/suppliers
• Create Purchase Orders, PO amendments/deletions based on requests
• Act as a link between the client users and the suppliers
• Handle, research, and resolve phone and email inquiries from client
• Ensure processing of transactions/calls by all team members in a prompt and accurate manner
• Warehouse inventory management
• Suggest and implement process improvements in team operations
• Generate reports for compliance
• University graduate
• Fluency in English and German/French/Italian/Spanish
• Customer service background
• Purchasing, Supply Chain or Buying experience – nice to have
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Analytical skills
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.