• Level 1/2 support (linux, network, );
• Linux systems and services administration;
• Monitor system and network health, minimize downtime, mitigate security risks
• Write and maintain procedures and policies.
• Prioritize work according to company needs
• 3+ years systems administration experience
• 3+ years relevant experience in Linux Systems administration, including design, implementation, ongoing administration, and support of critical systems
• Red Hat/CentOS Linux administration experience
• Hands-on experience working with various network technologies – VPN, Firewall, Ethernet Switches & Routers, Sniffers, Tcp/IP, Network Subnetting, VLANs, Cat5e/Cat6, etc ()
• Experience with LDAP, DNS, DHCP, NFS, Kickstart, PXE boot installation
• Working knowledge of backup and restore solutions in a Linux environment
• Working knowledge of Installation, administration and troubleshooting of MySQL relational databases (replication, tuning)
• Working knowledge of Asterisk/VoIP technologies
• Knowledge of common scripting languages (at least one of Shell, Perl, Python, PHP)
• Familiarity of Microsoft Windows 7, XP Professional, Office applications
• Familiarity Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory domain, DNS, DHCP, WINS, ISA&proxy server.
• Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Ability to analyse system logs, events and monitoring alerts
• Willing to learn, watchful to details
• Calm, stable person, able to work in a team
• Good english speaking/writing
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.