• Provides direct support to the Learning and Development Co-ordinator and Course Owner.
• Answers routine enquiries regarding training courses and schedules within agreed SLA
• Compiles data for analysis and reporting and may perform routine analyses
• Updates processes/ work instruction/ job aids as required
• Provides back-up as needed for all other team members as assigned
• Usage of a defined delivery process and toolset to provide consistent service to customer
• Adapts Xerox and standard processes to customer needs based upon defined course/ session scope
• Creates Subjects, Offerings and Programs on Learning Administration System (XLAS, CW)
• Assists and supports program managers with additional relative tasks
• General office administration and data entry duties
• Has the ability to coordinate issues proactively, accurately assess and answer general learner and program manager queries
• Manages learning and development tools, feeds and updates relevant data in the systems, maintains databases and records
Occasionally, the Learning Administrator might be required to offer on-site support on the day of training sessions including:
• Arranging building access, Wi-Fi and network access
• Delivering rosters, printing and materials to the room, ensures all AV equipment has been supplied and any presentations are ready
• Operating audio visual equipment during training programs
• Ensuring all catering has been delivered
• Meeting the vendor and providing assistance throughout the day
• Liaising with internal and external vendors, program managers and participants located globally via email, internal instant messaging, phone and face-to-face
• No training carried out by Xerox employee, only managing records
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
• Experience in the Hospitality industry or equivalent customer service environment, providing exemplary customer service to individuals and organizations.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Time management, organizational skills and detail oriented
• Interpersonal communication skills
• Enthusiastic & positive minded.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and other system applications.
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• Ability to work flexible hours, based on business need.
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.