Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Are you a true Team Player who thrives in a fast-paced, energetic environment? Do you pride yourself on your outstanding organisational capabilities, prioritisation skills and first class attention to details?
If you have proven experience in a client-focused administrative position and are looking to progress your career in a diverse organisation we believe that this role will provide the challenge and prospects that are right for you.
Working within the Flexible Benefits Administration Team, in Iasi, the Flexible Benefits Administrator administers a number of our UK clients’ flexible benefits schemes, from dealing with employee queries, to handling of new starters and leavers, and month end payroll and provider file production.
The capability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment is essential to be successful in processing large volumes of data to strict Payroll-related deadlines. Outside of the day-to-day duties you will deal with incoming benefits related queries and assist the wider Flexible Benefits team. Given the role contains a significant element of large scale date importing and system reporting, candidates should demonstrate particular competence in using MS Excel.
Given the emotive nature of employee pay and benefits, we are looking for individuals who can operate with the highest standards of professionalism, integrity & confidentiality. You will be a highly effective communicator who can build long-standing, productive relationships at all levels across the business.
Furthermore, the deadline driven nature of our clients’ payroll cycles makes it is essential for the Benefits Administrator to be able to demonstrate flexibility in their work; to have the ability to adapt and react quickly when priorities change and whose conscientious and tenacious nature will ensure that they deliver to deadlines and that any issues are raised in an appropriate and timely manner.
As is the nature of Flexible Benefit schemes, annual renewal projects are undertaken each year, for each client, where scheme/benefit changes are made for the following benefit year. These projects cause a significant spike in work volumes, due to the level of platform and process testing required – it is therefore essential for candidates to be able to demonstrate flexibility and a high level of attention to detail.
Our candidate will be joining at an exciting team as we migrate our benefits administration technology to a new, market leading platform.
Candidates from either an Administration or Customer Services background may be particularly suited to this role - Exceptional customer service will be the driving force behind all that you do.
• Supporting our permanent team with the annual Flex scheme enrolment projects, this temporary role will be responsible for customer care across a number of clients, including handling call and email queries from our clients’ employees
• Regular contact with our Romania and UK based teams, handling and resolving employee benefit queries
• Ad-hoc administrative duties, as assigned by supervisor.
• A passionate customer service professional – You will have proven experience of delivering in a customer-facing role frequently exceeding customer’s expectations
• A tenacious, highly organised and pro-active individual – You will be process orientated and will be a driving force to ensure consistent delivery
• A highly organised individual – It goes without saying that you will possess exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills with high attention to detail. You will thrive in a fast-paced, deadline orientated environment
• Excellent standard of English – Oral and Written
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.