• Assessment of the data received in order to inform your manager if you spot any inconsistencies;
• Quality Check you work step by step in order to encapsulate errors that may occur;
• Ensure that the transmitted data correspond with customer requirements;
• Must always meet deadlines (if for any reason deadline is not achievable inform your manager to lower client expectations)
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Please apply only in the nature specified.
We thank everyone for applying, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
• Strong MS T-SQL Database querying & management;
• ETL Concept (Extract, Transform & Load);
• CRM (Customer Relationship Management);
• Good Knoledge MS Office package;
• Strong Quality Control & Eyeballing data ability;
• Good Knowledge of VLDB (Very Large Databases) & RDMBS (Relational database management system)
• Good communication skills;
• Proficient in English
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.