CONTRACT: Fixed Term Contract (end date November 2016)
• Responsible for the management of our client employee benefit records (dental, travel, accident, car, medical insurance etc.)
• Contacting providers to inform them if there is a change in the employee benefits
• Contacting employees who have not submitted their benefits
• Open benefit forms if the employee has a life style change (e.g. marriage or divorce)
• Working with the holiday team during holiday roll over
• Working with payroll team to ensure that the employee is charged correctly for the benefit
• Other duties as assigned
• B2 level of English
• Excel skills
• Time management, organizational skills and detail oriented
• Enthusiastic & positive minded.
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.