- Open incoming scanned invoices in workflow tool
- Check the supplier data and details in the ERP system
- Sort invoices according to criteria (document type, purchase order, headquarter or branch)
- Communicate and clarify with suppliers
- Send invoices back to suppliers
Job skills required:
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Full of Energy
And you have:
- University Degree(Economics background is a plus)
- Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge
Learning & development
Training sessions provided by Company & Client
Knowledge sharing initiatives
Coaching sessions set by the Team Leader
Attractive work environment within a dynamic team
Motivating salary package based on personal achievements
Career development within a multinational company.
Genpact is a global organization with processes in Europe providing high quality business services for various GE businesses as well as large multinational organizations.
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is the leading provider of Business Services & Technology Solutions worldwide. Owned jointly by General Electric, General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital Partners, Genpact has operations centers across India, China, Hungary, Romania, the United States, Mexico, and Poland.
The Portfolio of services offered from these Global centers include: Finance & accounting, Customer Service, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing Analytics, Financial Services Collections/Ops, Information Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services. We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.