• Activities like knowledge transfer, knowledge management and reporting
• Initiates Training Needs Identification (TNI) and Training Needs Analysis (TNA) within the assigned accounts and proposes action plans based on the findings in order to meet and satisfy operations or clients requirements
• Ensures proper TTT for all internal trainers both for product and soft skills
• Owns process trainers’ selection, is their first point of contact whenever support is required, collects quarterly inputs from PTs and direct managers for PT VICs
• Ensures the timely publication of Training Newsletter, if applicable in the assigned accounts
• Provides Audit evidences and ensures 100% compliance to the ISAE requirements on all training controls;
• Delivers product/soft skills trainings and workshops if required;
• Creates, validates and revises training materials & presentations together with process trainers, internal trainers and training manager;
• Coordinates the process trainers team in organizing workshops and sharing best practices sessions within the vertical/across all accounts;
• Promotes and ensures adherence to the Training best practices;
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT:
• Promotes, monitors progress and follows up on Edu@Work enrolments for his/her respective accounts.
• Keeps accurate records on L&D programs status, driving on time closure for all enrolled participants. Along with Operations and Training Manager creates and validates personalized training plans when needed.
• Advertises internal up skilling programs, monitors progress and works together with HR and Ops teams to ensure 100% redeployment post programs completion.
• Creates, implement and monitor L&D programs along with Ops and HR
• Ensures proper communication to the customer with respect to all relevant training updates by establishing regular calls and reviews;
• Along with Ops works on predicting NPS scores, is responsible for elaborating a coherent action plan based on customer’s feedback and requirements, connects with NPS respondents in order to describe the methodology and bring up clarifications where needed;
• Previous relevant experience in L&D (+6 years)
• Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mail and calls
• Good communication and influencing skill
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and drive closure
• Project management skills
• Strong presentation skills;
• Excellent English skills
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is a leader in the globalization of services and technology and a pioneer in managing business processes for companies around the world in the areas of Accounting, Customer Relationship Management, Procurement and Supply Chain, Banking, Insurance, Analytics, IT Infrastructure and Software services. We were the pioneers of our industry when we started operations in India as a part of General Electric 12 years ago, and our customers today are Fortune 500 market leaders across banking & financial services, insurance, manufacturing , transportation, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, automotive, consumer goods and retail, media & business services. Genpact is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "G".
Genpact has over 36,000 employees around the world, in China, India, Philippines, Mexico, Guatemala, USA, Hungary, Romania, Spain, the Netherlands, Morocco, and South Africa.
We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.