As a Training Specialist you will be part of the HR Organizational Development department and focus on providing learning and development solutions, in order to support operational initiatives and business growth.
What will your responsibilities look like?
* Develop and design training strategies and programs
* Identify training needs across the company and implement soft skills development solutions
* Manage Learning and Development projects and initiatives across the company
* Monitor, evaluate, and record the training activities or program effectiveness
* Collaborate with other members of the team and interact with internal and external clients
* Measure related KPIs
* Knowledge of methods for curriculum and training design, transfer of knowledge to individuals and groups;
* Knowledge of principles, methods, and techniques of employee training and development;
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
* Strong organizing skills
Do you also have these qualities?
* Enjoy being with people
* Good verbal communication and presentation skills
* Good English skills
* Strong facilitation, training and coaching skills
* Ability to take an innovative approach to learning and coaching challenges and opportunities
What experience do you need?
* Between 2-5 years of related professional experience, preferably a trainer role
* Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program
* Professional and collaborative working environment
* Competitive remuneration package
* English and German language courses
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
For more than 14 years, iQuest has provided exceptional professional services and delivered an extensive portfolio of customised software solutions to many of Europe’s largest businesses mainly in Germany, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Scandinavia.
With a winning combination of technical expertise and service excellence, iQuest drives long-term business value for leading companies in a broad range of industries such as telecommunications, life sciences, financial services, logistics and media.
Our highly specialised service offering includes software and product engineering, application lifecycle services, business information management, business process management, e-commerce and software quality assurance and testing. iQuest focuses on providing best-in-class solutions that are cost-effective and help our clients maintain a competitive advantage through technology.
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Germany, iQuest has 6 European offices with local teams in Germany, Sweden and Romania, currently employing more than 400 people.