- Support process engineers in generating manufacturing documents
- Creation and updating of Work Instructions. Standardisation of these instructions.
- Suport in purchase request creation and trainer for these activities
- Responsible for equipment release completion and tracking.
- Support engineers in technical
- Responsible for keeping an overview of the capability studies, stucture standard, completion and status.
- Ensure group folder structure is followed up/respected and create meeting minutes of group meetings.
- Organize and support improvment projects implementation
- Ensure Department KPIs and other targets are reached
- Other Production related responsibilities
- Bachelor degree in a mechanical, electrical or related technical field.
- Experience in electrical and mechanical field is a plus
- Good knowledge in of Microsoft Office package,especially Excel.
- Demonstrate discipline and consistency regarding adherence to standards, policies and procedures
- Good communication skills
- Good technical knowledge. 3D design software and SAP is a plus
- Good level of teamwork
- Flexible working style
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Advanced English knowledge
When you work at Bosch, you are part of a leading technology and services company. We operate in over 50 countries around the globe. In fiscal 2013, our approximately 281,000 associates generated sales of €46,1 billion.
Bosch is a privately held company. That means we can act with financial independence, plan for the long term and invest in the future. To give just one example of how we do that, we spend over €4.5 billion each year on research and development. The result: over 5,000 new patents filed annually around the world.
The Bosch Group is present in Romania since 1994 and has four companies in four cities. In Bucharest, Bosch is present since 1994 with an electrical tools, heating systems, security, safety and communication systems and aftermarket auto equipment distribution company, but also with BSH Electrocasnice (since 1999).
In Blaj, there is a production unit for linear technique since 2005, which is being extended at the present with a production unit for the automotive industry. In Timisoara, there is a communication center since 2008. The Bosch Group inaugurated in 2014 a new R&D and production center for the making and development of electronic control units for the automotive industry in Cluj-Napoca. The total number of employees in Romania is of approximately 2,000 people.
No matter what phase of your life you are in, we have the right opportunities for you to achieve success with Bosch.
Make it happen. Apply now.