Make Your Next Step
Our DBA team overlooks after a number of world's highest ranked traffic sites on the web and our server farms play a big role in serving up all those pages. As a member of the DBA team, your efforts to maintain, troubleshoot, monitor, automate and tune our systems means the site runs itself. The team works together to develop, maintain and roll out changes and features in very short time frames. Your monitoring and maintenance work today ensures our clients’ sites are up and running tomorrow.
• Provide solutions for database issues including capacity, redundancy, replication, and performance
• Monitor the system performance to ensure that the system has sufficient resources to continue to process production traffic
• Maintain database security and patches; install databases and application packages
• Business as Usual Tasks based only on database area.
We are looking for ambitious professionals who appreciate the advantages of working within a multicultural and international company with the same dedication to teamwork and excellence. We want candidates who possess drive, initiative, enthusiasm, and who are flexible and good team players.
• Proven MSSQL database administration experience (MSSQL 2008, 2012 SSIS, SSAS and SSRS services)
• Good knowledge of Business Intelligence Development Tools
• Experience with Clustering, Mirroring, Maintenance Plans and Replications
• Experience with T-SQL development
• Knowledge of database architecture and modeling
• Experience in performance tuning
• Experience with Oracle 10g/11g/12c databases
• Experience in supporting high-availability, high transaction volume applications
In-depth knowledge or holding any of the below certifications is a plus:
• Microsoft SQL Certifications
Endava is a well-established IT Services company, with over 600 staff operating from our headquarters in London and offices in the UK (London, Oxford), USA (New York), Romania (Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi) and Moldova (Chisinau).
We design, implement and manage business-critical systems and digital services for the financial services, telecommunications, media & entertainment and professional services sectors.
Endava is a fast growing organisation where you will find an international environment and rewarding opportunities. You will be involved in challenging projects for some of the world’s leading companies and use proven technology practice.
We always aim to attract the most talented IT professionals as well as experienced business specialists. We foster an environment of learning and sharing, encouraging our staff to develop relevant skills and increase performance. We value proactive professionals and support them in developing their leadership talent.