-Process invoices / documents in the given infrastructure in a timely and accurate manner in SAP;
-Interaction with Vendors / Clients to facilitate the accounts payable process (including updating database with Vendor data);
-Ability to follow procedures and update in a professional manner;
-Identify areas of improvement in the process;
-Determine gaps/errors in the process through analysis;
-Perform ad hoc reporting requirements / analysis when required by client;
-Communicate with Other Finance departments within the organization.
If you are:
• Full of Energy
• Fluent in German
And you have:
• University Degree (Economics background is a plus)
• Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge;
• Good communication skills;
...then YOU are the perfect candidate!
- Knowledge of German and English (at least at medium level)
- University Degree (Economics background is a plus)
- 1-2 years of work experience Primary Accounting or Collections is an asset
- MS Office User
- Very good communication skills
- Outstanding customer-orientation and team-spirit
- The opportunity to build a long-term career within a stable multinational environment;
- Extensive training, locally and internationally;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Bonuses based on performance.
Genpact is a global organization with processes in Europe providing high quality business services for various GE businesses as well as large multinational organizations.
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is the leading provider of Business Services & Technology Solutions worldwide. Owned jointly by General Electric, General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital Partners, Genpact has operations centers across India, China, Hungary, Romania, the United States, Mexico, and Poland.
The Portfolio of services offered from these Global centers include: Finance & accounting, Customer Service, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing Analytics, Financial Services Collections/Ops, Information Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services. We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.