Your contribution to something big
- Maintain and monitor our quality processes
- Enhance our Quality Management System
- Perform internal process audits
What distinguishes you
- Preferably experience as quality engineer ideally within automotive area
- Experience as auditor
- Degree in technical study
- Experience with ISO/TS 16949, ISO9001, will be a plus experience with VDA6.3
- IT knowledge: MS-Office.
- Language skills: English: good; additional skills in German would be an advantage
- Self-dependent, structured, analytic and assertive, target, process and quality orientation
When you work at Bosch, you are part of a leading technology and services company. We operate in over 50 countries around the globe. In fiscal 2013, our approximately 281,000 associates generated sales of €46,1 billion.
Bosch is a privately held company. That means we can act with financial independence, plan for the long term and invest in the future. To give just one example of how we do that, we spend over €4.5 billion each year on research and development. The result: over 5,000 new patents filed annually around the world.
The Bosch Group is present in Romania since 1994 and has four companies in four cities. In Bucharest, Bosch is present since 1994 with an electrical tools, heating systems, security, safety and communication systems and aftermarket auto equipment distribution company, but also with BSH Electrocasnice (since 1999).
In Blaj, there is a production unit for linear technique since 2005, which is being extended at the present with a production unit for the automotive industry. In Timisoara, there is a communication center since 2008. The Bosch Group inaugurated in 2014 a new R&D and production center for the making and development of electronic control units for the automotive industry in Cluj-Napoca. The total number of employees in Romania is of approximately 2,000 people.
No matter what phase of your life you are in, we have the right opportunities for you to achieve success with Bosch.
Make it happen. Apply now.