• Responsible for all organizational aspects of a newly formed engineering team
• Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the team presentation in intranet
• Responsible for the effective and consistent distribution of information within the team using Bosch communities, e-mail distribution lists and other IT-solutions.
• Leading of the continuous improvement activities within the team.
• Responsible for the implementation of the data security concept within the team
• Planing and execution of administrative tasks such as travel booking, time management, procurement of IT-equipment, handling of invoices and other similar activities
• Organization of the team internal meetings including the preparation and distribution of the meeting minutes. Regular tracking and reporting of the actions defined by the management team.
• Planning and coordination of internal and external events as well as customer visits
• Support of the yearly business plan activities
• Head of Department support as Personal Assistant
• Positive attitude and „change the world” mentality more important than work experience
• Bachelor in business management, organizational assistant or similar
• Excellent PC skills in MS-Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Basic experience with editing of web pages
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Self-driven and cooperative personality who enjoys working in a dynamic environment
• Can be assertive if required
• Highly confident in the interaction with the senior management
• Trustworthy and professional person who can deal with confidential data
• Willingness to travel abroad on an irregular basis
• Fluent in English
When you work at Bosch, you are part of a leading technology and services company from the private industrial sector, with approximately 360,000 associates worldwide and an annual turnover of over 49 billion euros. We operate in over 60 countries around the globe.
The Bosch Group has been present in Romania for more than 20 years and employs approximately 3,200 associates in four entities in the country. In 2015, Bosch generated consolidated sales of 272 million euros in Romania. The company’s headquarters is based in Bucharest where Bosch also has a sales office for Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building technology products. In Cluj, Bosch operates a research and development center as well as a production unit for automotive technology. A production unit for linear motion technology and one for automotive technology are located in Blaj. Furthermore, the company runs a business solutions center in Timisoara. In addition, there is a branch of BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, active in the market of household appliances, also located in the country’s capital.
Bosch is a privately held company. That means we can act with financial independence, plan for the long term and invest in the future. To give just one example of how we do that, in 2014, the Bosch Group invested some 5 billion Euro in research and development and applied for some 4,600 patents. The Group’s strategic goal is to deliver innovations for connected life.
No matter what phase of your life you are in, we have the right opportunities for you to achieve success with Bosch.
Let's be remarkable. Join Bosch.