• Processing SAP orders;
• Offering information to customers via e-mails/phone;
• Updating SAP regarding clients, supplies, pricing;
• Maintaining relations with logistics partners and informing customers regarding availability and deliveries;
• Offering resolutions for internal updating requests: credit/ debit notes, reimbursements;
• Building a relation with clients and sales representatives;
• Checking and solving potential issues between client purchase orders (PO) and system information;
• Opening incoming scanned invoices in workflow tool;
• Checking the supplier data and details in the ERP system;
• Entering correct data into workflow tool performing online checks as specified in the process;
• Sorting incoming invoices (according to criteria: document type, purchase order, headquarter or branch);
• Requesting rescan for unclear images or incomplete invoices;
• Communicating and clarifying with suppliers;
• Booking of Incoming Payments;
• Processing credit notes;
• Maintaining customer master data;
• Managing unapplied cash;
• Coordinating query resolution/dispute management;
• Managing dunning letters/collection letters;
If you are:
- Full of Energy
- Advanced/ Upper-Intermediate French and Upper-Intermediate English speaker
And you have:
- University Degree (Economics background is a plus)
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge
...then YOU are our perfect candidate!
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is a leader in the globalization of services and technology and a pioneer in managing business processes for companies around the world in the areas of Accounting, Customer Relationship Management, Procurement and Supply Chain, Banking, Insurance, Analytics, IT Infrastructure and Software services. We were the pioneers of our industry when we started operations in India as a part of General Electric 12 years ago, and our customers today are Fortune 500 market leaders across banking & financial services, insurance, manufacturing , transportation, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, automotive, consumer goods and retail, media & business services. Genpact is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "G".
Genpact has over 36,000 employees around the world, in China, India, Philippines, Mexico, Guatemala, USA, Hungary, Romania, Spain, the Netherlands, Morocco, and South Africa.
We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.