“Made by Bosch” stands for exceptional quality of a global player. We invest in the future by steering a consistently profitable course. With your commitment, you can also help protect the long-term success of the Bosch organization.
As market leader, the Automotive Electronics Division offers innovative electronic systems, photo voltaic inverters, control units, sensors and semiconductors. Be part of our new and innovative Bosch team in Cluj.
* Operate and monitor one or several SMT machines like solder paste printing, pick & place machines, ovens and inspection/testing equipment. Change work as per plan/ guidelines, assist during set-up and changeover of the lines;
* Load stations as per guidelines, e.g. feeding of SMT component reels or adding solder paste;
* Carry out simple tests, separate out defective parts;
* Document failures and report them;
* Detect weak points in the assembly process and report them;
* Carry out simple maintenance tasks (e.g. greasing, oiling) as per guidelines or instructions.
* Required to have High School Diploma or equivalent;
* Experience working with handheld tools;
* Must be able to stand for extended hours at a time;
* Able to interact with automated machine operator panels and/or computer;
* Strong organizational skills, problem solving, & time management skills needed;
* Self motivated with ability to work as an individual and in a team environment is a must;
* Experience working on a computer is required;
* Experience with working on Microsoft Office Software, Outlook, SAP, and working with office equipment: copiers, scanners, and fax machine is a preferred.
Openness, tolerance and integrity shape our work climate, which promotes the efficiency of every employee. Strengthen our innovative power by accepting these values. As the world’s biggest automotive supplier, Bosch develops, manufactures and supplies precision components and systems for vehicle manufacturers worldwide. Since its foundation 1886, the company accelerates the progress of Automotive Technology with continued innovations.